I listened to a the wise words of Mooji (www.mooji.org) a few days ago. The following are some of the tidbits I wrote down from his teaching:
- “Things” don’t have power in and of themselves. We give them power.
- “Things” are only as important as we make them in our own mind.
- The power we give “things” comes from our identity in or to them not from our pure self.
- We notice only what the Mind is interested in.
- Fear comes from the mind…from the past.
- Discern whether your actions are coming from your mind or the heart.
- Do what keeps your heart in peace and serenity.
- Let life show you its beauty and mysteries. Nothing belongs to you and yet everything is yours!