“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
Sometimes asking the right question is the answer. I have found that really good questions will elicit really good answers. Good questions make for good conversation and sometimes a well crafted question can be life changing. Take some time to answer the following questions yourself and then carve out some time to learn. As Lou Holtz said, “I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.
Have fun with this!
- What are you reading/What is on your nightstand?
- What is inspiring you most right now?
- What is your motto?
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- What sound do you love?
- If you could hire anybody, who would it be?
- Who is your most coveted dinner guest?
- What is the last movie you saw?
- What was your first paying job?
- What is your favorite hometown memory?
- What is your best guilty pleasure?
- Best getaway?
- Best advice to your younger self?
- Best childhood memory?
- Favorite dessert?
- Favorite flower?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What are you doing to inspire others?
Finish these sentences:
If I had a magic wand…
I want to take a road trip to…
While I am still alive I want to…
I am badass because…
The best line in my manifesto is…
What I know for sure is…