Home Forums Health (physical, emotional, spiritual) I have a very demanding work schedule that leaves me very little free time. As a result, I don’t exercise very much and have started to not appreciate my appearance as I’ve gained weight. I know I need to change this but don’t know where to start. What do you recommend?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster
    • Annie

I would suggest that you get up 30 minutes earlier each day and use that time to exercise. You can go on a brisk walk or look online for fitness suggestions that you are able to do. If you are not a morning person, put it in your schedule that you will do your 30-minutes at lunch or right after work. The best way to start is to start. You must be willing to carve out time to take care of yourself. This is a matter of making a commitment and sticking with it. I also find that it is more fun and more likely that you will follow through with your commitment if you find some of your pals to do it with you. The extra support and encouragement are always helpful. Secondly, I suggest that you do meal prep on weekends so your meals are for the most part ready to go when you are ready to eat. This will help you make better food choices and avoid eating out too much.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.