The Meet Me At The Barn community is a tribe of like-minded people from all over the world who are committed to creating a life that they love. We believe in living life to our highest potential. Through our dedication to values-based living, self-reflection, and self-awareness, we will wholeheartedly meet ourselves where we are and hold space for our personal growth and evolution.
The purpose of this community is to have relevant conversations and a compassionate exchange of ideas and support about topics that challenge us in our daily living. We (Annie) will share tools, resources, and coaching to assist you in creating a life that you love. We will mindfully focus on what is going right in our lives and allow ourselves to unload and let go of people, places, and things from our past that is weighing us down and preventing us from being present. We know that happiness is a choice, and we vow to recognize our worthiness to choose to be happy each day.
Here are the Barn Rules:
- Always Tell The Truth: It is when we promise to tell the truth about life that we free ourselves from victimhood. Our lives look and feel the way they do today because of the choices we have made along the way. Our happiness and contentment is our responsibility, no one else’s.
- Show Up Courageous: We must be willing to embrace fear to overcome it. Have the courage to name our fears and allow them to guide us to make informed decisions which can lead to inspired actions.
- Keep Your Promises: If you say that you are going to do something, then do it. It is that simple. No excuses.
- Do New Things: Be willing to try new things and engage in fresh experiences. If we want to pry ourselves loose from the clutches of mediocrity, we must be agreeable to doing things we have never done before.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter reduces stress, increase blood flow to the heart, aids in digestion, and improves your immune system. Don’t take life so seriously. Let go of the need to be in control and have a good belly laugh, especially at yourself.
- Use Kind Words: When speaking to yourself and others, be kind. If what you are sharing or saying isn’t true, useful, and making the situation better, don’t say or share it. No bullies allowed.
- Do Your Best: We all have an off day now and then, and that’s OK. As a member of this community, we ask that you put your best foot forward and ask for help and support when you need it.
- Be Grateful: There is always something for which we can be grateful. When engaging with others in the community come from a state of sincerity and graciousness.
- Be accepting and supportive: We will cultivate an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, and empowering.
- What you say in the barn stays in the barn: The Meet Me At The Barn community is designed to be a safe place for you to share, ask for help, and support all members of the community in personal growth. Unless otherwise agreed, what we share in the community will be exclusive to our group.
If you have any questions about the purpose of the community or the barn rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Our Community”- We will respond back to you within 48 hours.