How To Make Good Choices
You have probably made so good choices in your life and some not so good choices along the way. What is the best way to make sure you are making choices that benefit you? Well, I have come up with a checklist. It will help you to stay aligned with your values and to live with integrity.
Before making your next decision have a look at these questions and allow them to be a guidepost for you.
- Will this choice bring me peace?
- Will this choice bring harm to me or others?
- Is this choice supportive of my health and well-being?
- Will this choice make me proud?
- Is this choice somthing I want or that I need?
- Will this choice bring me short-term gratification with long-term regret?
- Am I honoring and trusting my gut by making this choice?
- Will this choice help me to continue to grow and evolve as a person?
- Am I making this choice because I know it is right for me or am I making this choice because I think it is what others want me to do?
- Have I been patient about making this choice or am I rushing into it?
- Will the consequences of this choice be positive for me?
- Will this choice result be good for all the people that I have a relationship with? Spouse/partner, children, friend, business partner, co-worker, family member?
- Does this choice allow me to be my authentic self?
- Am I making this choice from